Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Fresh Start

   Well, here we go again!  I decided to reboot this blog after a long time!  To be honest I had forgot that I had a blog!  However, its nice to have and it will give me a place to express myself, share some experiences and memories, be a platform for my future goals and I am sure a place to vent at times as well! LOL  I had some with this when I did this the first time however, I did have some bad things as well...so let me get this out of the way by saying that this is a place for me to express MY thoughts and feelings.  If you do not agree with me then I understand but don't try to start stuff with me on here.
   Let me explain!  On my facebook and other social media sites that I have I may write something that my friends and family may not like or appreciate...for whatever reason.  I feel like have to walk on eggshells at times.  It's not fun!  I am not saying that I am not open to opposing views...I like a good discussion.  However, I don't like comments that basically call me an idiot or make me feel that way.  I will keep an open mind about a debate; however, I expect the same to be true on the other side as well.  Basically, if you want to be a follower on my blog then that's cool!  If you bash me or any of my other followers I WILL block you from this blog!  There are no need for trolls here...it doesn't matter who you are!
   With that said, I am really looking forward to this!  I am going to be sharing my weight loss journey here and aspects of my personal life!  I thought it might be fun to share some recipes and do some cooking demos when I figure that out!  Also, I might even do some restaurant reviews!  Also when I travel I will share my experiences and photos as well!  It should be a lot of fun!  Can't wait to get started!

P.S.-If someone can think of a cool name for my blog let me know! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment